Sunday, December 14, 2014

Entry 2


Yesterday was day 30 with Isa. I was excited when I stepped on the scale and saw 162.2!!! I measured myself and got this: 1.5 inches in my arms, 2 inches in my chest, waist 2.5 inches, abdomen 2inches, butt 2.5 inches, 15 inches in both thighs, 2 inches in both calfs. For a grand total of 25.5 inches in 30 days. OMG!! My fiancĂ© can hold me like he has never held me before. I feel AMAZING!!! I have energy and look wonderful. The products I am using are wonderful and amazing and I would change what in doing!! I can't wait till I get my next shipment next week!! Yay!!! I'm on my way. My next goal is to reach 150. I surpassed my first goal. My first goal was to get to 165 and I did better then that so my goal is 150 but i would LOVE to do better then that but we will see on day 60. 
This picture is to show the difference in my lower abdomen area from day to day 30. I also was using defining gel. 

This is the first picture of my back. I didn't one on day 1 but from here on out I will. I can already see a difference in the area right where the shoulder blades are. I used to hang over that area and now I really don't. I used to hang over the side of these underwear as well and now I don't!

If you want to know more about what I'm doing please contact me. I can tell you about Isa or IT Works! Or you can even do both like I do! Both products work and I LOVE then BOTH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment