I have changed my eating habits for the most part. I try to eat breakfast every day to jump start my metabolism, I try to eat a salad at lunch time or at least something healthy, and I make a healthy dinner. There are times where I will cheat as most people call it and eat a small brownie or candy bar.
I run every other day and my best friend got me using a skinny wrap. I know your thinking whats a skinny wrap well its an all natural product that you wrap where ever you want to lose the weight. I wrap my stomach once a week and I have seen major progress between running and using the wraps as well as the defining gel. I will attached some pictures to show my progress. I have been using the wraps since 9/20/14 and the gel for a little over a week.
I'm not the type of person to believe that something like this would work but it really does! I can actually tell people that this product REALLY works!! I can help you get the same results as I have gotten from this product. They have a huge line of products. If you want to know more please comment and I'll be glad to give you more info on these products.
Here is my picture:
These 4 pictures are from my very first wrap at a wrap party. The top is before the wrap and the bottom is after the wrap.(9/20/14)
This is just like the caption says the bottom pic is 72hrs after 1st wrap (9/23/14). You can see the difference at the top of my belly right under my breasts.
The bottom pics are a week from the first wrap(9/27/14). You can start seeing more results in the upper belly area and my stomach looks slightly flatter. I did a second wrap this day.
The top pic was taken in the am of 9/27/14 and then I did a wrap for 6hrs (the first wrap you only want to have it on for 45 minutes then you can go longer). The bottom pic is after I removed the wrap. You can see results with how much flatter my stomach is.
The bottom pic was taken 72hrs after I did the 6hr wrap(9/30/14).
Now since then I have not done wraps but just the defining gel. Until 17 days ago when I started a shake and cleanse diet. It has aided in my journey. It has made me feel completely different. In a good way of course!! I'm more awake and alive. I feel healthier internally. It has also helped with the weight loss.
The top two are from when I added the shake and cleanse diet to my routine. The bottom was taken today 17 days after. I can't wait till I see my 30 day results. I have already seen inches lost in my neck and legs and even my butt. My clothes are fitting me completely different. I'm having to wear belts with my jeans and my medium/large yoga pants are getting big on me. My shirts are starting to get bigger in the belly area.
Now remember this is with a change in my eating habits and I have been exercising. Just like any diet(s) there needs to be a complete change for them to work properly.
Please comment if you are interested on learning more about the wraps and the defining gel as well as this companies other products.

No comments:
Post a Comment